10.22.2010

Pic Dump: Hotter Than A Two Dollar Pistol

Please note, all images were found on /k/.

An angel (of death) on the battlefield.



Hard Working Mama!



Grab yer SKS an' go inna woods!



I suspect that may be a tactical PVC pipe, but I'm not testing the theory.



Just hangin' out with some friends.



OK, the only reason I can see for buying that in such a hideous color is so it matches your piece.



Shorts, open carry and a Gadsen flag? I have got to meet this girl.



There's strong, and then there's army strong. And then there's this girl.



Tacti-cool, meet tacti-hawt.



Terrible trigger discipline. Hot as Muspelheim, mind you. But terrible trigger discipline.



Fight terrorism, support hot chicks with guns, er... I mean Israel.



I'll bet her Saiga brings all the boys to the yard.

See, this is what I call "celebrating diversity".

*All images used without permission, if you own any of these images and object to their usage here, let me know and I'll remove them.

No comments: